Over 15 years experience in international entrepreneurship and turning ideas into products. With a proven track record of managing and developing complex, high-risk technology products at all stages of the product lifecycle from concept to global expansion.
Experienced in Corporate, Startup and Scale-up Innovation across high growth, high volume, highly regulated, and highly transactional environments.
Bringing syndicated seed investments to regional startups
Bringing Venture Capital and a Mentor driven accelerator network to regional startups.
- An International network of expert mentors and business advisors with experience across a diverse range of industries
- Through my network of experienced entrepreneurs in Sydney, Melbourne, Amsterdam, Silicon Valley and New York to regional startups
- Changing the way VC funds evaluate and fund early stage startups in Australia
REFFIND - creating amazing employee experiences.
At REFFIND I was responsible for:
- Planning, architecting and building our MVP for SMBs and launched our first product
- Analysing and learning from our failures and lead a succesful pivot into our enterprise platform
- Recruiting a team of rock-star developers to assist with the development of our enterprise platform
- Researching, planning, architecting and developing our enterprise platform across Australia with a team of Australia's best mobile developers
- Architecting and implementing a globally scalable technology platform to support planned growth throughout Asia, the USA and Europe
- Together with the other Co-founders and core team took the business through a successful IPO in July 2015 which saw the share price grow from $0.20 to $1.96 inside 4 months
- Leadign the technical due diligence for the acquisition of WooBoard Pty Ltd at the end of 2015
- Improving and implementing our SDLC and security improvement practices globally
- Planning, architecting and proposing the development of the combined technology platform as a result of the WooBoard acquisition
A startup foundry with a focus on digital technologies. We’ve successfully shaped, moulded and funded projects using a varienty of technologies into successful businesses.
At Digital4ge my roles included:
- Performing technical due diligence on all proposals and startup pitches
- Researching and Developing idea validation and MVP technology across all of our startups
- Taking REFFIND Ltd from concept to market
- Building the MVP and marketing platforms for Visual Amplifiers Pty Ltd
Clipp - The Bar Tab App.
I joined the core team at Clipp to help them bring their mobile app to market
- Android App development
- Initiated the internationalisation project to allow for app usage in foreign markets and different languages
Insitui - Wireframe prototype software for web companies and their clients.
- Built a world class scalable and secure web app
- Released the app for public beta, securing users from all over the world
The strength of Cabcharge is built on its commitment to look ahead, leading edge technology, continuing innovation and the expertise and commitment of its people.
While at Cabcharge Andrew
- Was instrumental in the technical and user experience aspects of a new taxi despatch system
- Lead the project to modernise IT infrastructure and brought virtualization technology into Cabcharge acheiving cost saving and system efficiencies
- Was the local lead for a collaborative project between the companies UK, Sydney and Melbourne based holdings to develop new GPS based technologies for the taxi industry
- Lead the project and built the world's first mobile taxi booking application
Strategic Leadership, Information Security, Operations Management, Risk Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence
Fluent in 11 programming languages, Experienced in building secure and scalable technology platforms using AWS